Invest in Golden Opportunities Fund Online
InvestAtHome.ca is an easy-to-use and convenient option for making your Golden Opportunities Fund contributions. Whether you are a first time investor or are looking for an alternative way to contribute.
How to get started
- Open a Qtrade RRSP or Cash account
- Login to your account
- In the top navigation bar go to Trade > Mutual Funds
- Next to “Buy Fund Symbol”, click the symbol lookup icon
- In Fund Company, choose Golden Opportunities Fund Inc.
- Click “Lookup”
- Choose “Buy” for the fund you would like to purchase
- Diversified Class A-share: GOF501
- Innovation Class i-share: GOF503
- Resource Class R-share: GOF505
OUR INVESTMENT PHILOSOPHY
Golden Opportunities invests in local companies that are leaders in diverse sectors. All of the Fund’s share classes provide 32.5% in tax credits.
Our longest-standing and largest share class focused on Saskatchewan companies that are leaders in diverse sectors for growth, stability and value.
Focused on resources and designed for investors seeking higher exposure to these sectors in Saskatchewan.
Did you know?
Qtrade Direct Investing account admin fees are waived if you make regular investments of $100 or more, hold $25,000 or more in your account and/or make a minimum number of commissionable trades.
You can make a single annual lump sum contribution or a number of smaller payments throughout the year. By contributing through a Pre-authorized Contribution (PAC), where your investment is automatically deducted from your bank account, you can:
- Receive Waived Admin Fees (with a regular investment of $100 per month or more)*
- Ensure Tax Credits (even if the Fund sells out as it has limited availability)
- Enjoy Automatic, Affordable and Attainable Contributions
Experience Canada’s Best Online Broker
As ranked by the Globe and Mail | Surviscor | Moneysense
Qtrade Direct Investing now provides the option to invest in Golden Opportunities online. Their easy-to-use and comprehensive trading platform has consistently been rated among Canada’s best by independent reviewers, including The Globe and Mail, MoneySense, and Surviscor.
*Qtrade Account fees are subject to change. Please see Qtrade’s Administration Fees and Pricing or contact a Qtrade representative directly for more details.